The Christian Center of Park City (CCPC) has earned the trust and confidence of the public through years of ethical, honest, and responsible charitable service. We believe the continued success of CCPC is directly impacted by the conduct of not just our employees, but also our volunteers. CCPC seeks to be a model for other nonprofit organizations by adhering to high standards of performance, professionalism, service to our communities, and ethical conduct.
CCPC is a Christian, humanitarian community resource center that helps improve the lives of people and communities through meeting immediate and basic needs, serving as a leading networker of community resources, offering counseling and care support, and by giving hope to those we serve. In short, CCPC seeks to meet people at their point of need as an expression of God’s love
This code of ethics has been adopted as a governing policy for all of our operations. Please read thoroughly.
- I will work with my supervisor to ensure that I am assigned to a job I can enjoy and which is a good fit for both myself and CCPC. I promise to maintain an open mind regarding and train diligently when necessary for my volunteer position.
- I will respect the dignity of every person with whom I have contact, whether that be a CCPC guest/customer, staff member, or other volunteer.
- I will strive to be inclusive, value diversity, and honor the human rights of all people in all of my interactions while serving as a volunteer at CCPC and will avoid insensitive and offensive language.
- I will honor and embrace the partnership between volunteers and staff as we work to advance the mission of CCPC.
- I will keep safety – for self and guests – at the forefront of all my volunteer activities. I will follow the guidelines of training and will report all injuries immediately to a staff person.
- I will communicate any significant concerns and/or needs with the appropriate staff member while I strive to promote a positive work environment.
- I will avoid inappropriate physical or sexual relationships with other volunteers, staff and community members.
- Maintain and respect the confidentiality of volunteers, staff, CCPC beneficiaries and community members.
- I will always conduct myself in any volunteer involvement with highest of standards, professionalism, and good taste, and will do nothing to cause detriment to the reputation or goodwill of CCPC. I understand that the purchase or possession of alcohol, illegal drugs or weapons is strictly prohibited on CCPC property and CCPC program/volunteer locations.
- I further agree, if requested by CCPC, to provide personal references from friends, work and/or family, and will comply with any other due diligence measures CCPC deems necessary, including a background check if necessary.
- I acknowledge that CCPC may determine, in its sole discretion, to terminate any volunteers’ service at any time.
*Note: Upon completion of your volunteer application, you are agreeing to this code of conduct.