Mastering Menopause: Your Guide to Making Mid-Life Healthy and and Happy
March 20, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Menopause is both a physical and psychological change: one that all women experience, but every woman experiences differently. Join us to learn how to transform mid-life changes that can be stressful and uncomfortable into new sources of growth and connection. This seminar will be led by Dr. Anne Procyk (ND and founder of Third Stone Integrative Health Center), Leah Harter (LCMHC with CCPC) and Nicole Vobora (ACMHC with CCPC).
During this virtual event you will learn:
- What a healthy, happy transition through menopause feels like
- Drug-free solutions for the most distressing problems of menopause, including hot flashes, moodiness, sleep problems, and belly fat
- 3 things you can start doing now to improve your hormones before, during, and after menopause
- Specific tools to help your anxiety, depression, and phase of life changes
- Q&A with experts in integrating physical and mental health
This virtual event is complimentary however donations are strongly encouraged so that we can continue offering events like this to our community!