THANK YOU to all who have donated Easter Baskets this season. We’ve beaten our goal of 1,300 baskets! If you or anyone you know could benefit from the hope and joy of Easter, send them to our food pantries to pick up baskets for their children.
It is time to prepare for Easter Basket Outreach 2023!
Completed Easter baskets will be given to parents through our food pantries, and we are accepting donations of Easter items and filled, wrapped baskets now!
In each basket we’re hoping for:
- Easter grass
- 1 toothbrush + toothpaste
- 1 learning item (fun pencils, pens, book, etc.)
- 6 Easter eggs filled with candy or a tiny toy
- 10 extra candies in the basket
- 1 small toy or bath item (stuffed animal, ball, puzzle, etc.)
Each finished basket should be individually wrapped in cellophane to ensure everything stays intact.
If you would like to host a basket-building gathering or have any questions, please contact Programs Assistant Jaime Carter. Completed baskets are due April 1 to our Heber or Park City food pantries.